In Diablo III, one of the core is drop items. Today, we are glad to share the Top 25 popular legendary set items. As for now, most of Lvl 70 players primary use the rare items. After Lvl 70, they depend on crafting and farming to improve the equipment. With the released of Loot 2.0, amounts of new legendary set items increased, the old rare items are abandoned. Now, we make a chart which illustrate the Top 25 legendary items in Normal mode and Hardcore. Obviously, it is all classes total statistical.
The Chart is divided into two types:
* Under Normal Mode, the general Lvl 70 players
* Under Hardcore Mode, the general Lvl 70 players
The Legendary Set items are divided into three types:
* The new drop items after Loot 2.0 released
* The Old Legendary set items never drop in Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls, and drop before patch 2.0
* The antique legendary set items dropped before Patch 1.0.4